My antenna goes up in a multitude of different ways. It could be receiving when I listen and when I am thinking as little as possible. Sometimes it happens when I hear something and I've misheard it and I get a lyrical line from that. Sometimes I sit in a very quiet place and my mind is forming melodies and lyrics all at once. Sometimes it is triggered from what I read or see. When I go grocery shopping things come then. When I am driving in my car I find that is a great place to get ideas or go to the beach just to watch the water and waves and wildlife. The most exciting part is when I start to take the ideas and actually build the song from these ideas, I just let it take me wherever it is going and add and subtract as I go along.
Thank you for reading
Wishing you enough
List of Existing Titles, Themes and Opening Lines that inspire me:
1. Don't Let me Down, love, hope, faith and belief, Don't Let me Down
2. Born in The USA, pride, Born in a dead man town
3. Another One Bites The Dust, revenge, Steve walks wearily down the street
Titles, themes and opening lines from my songs
1. Here I Go Again new beginning Here I go again
2. No More Time struggle No more time no tomorrow time
3. Calling The King Tribute Calling the king
4. Singin and playin the blues hard work If you wanna make a livin
5. High Roller being smart You can't imagine this
It takes a great deal of work to write pre-produce record and put all the puzzle pieces together to present this art that I create and sometimes for little gain except the self satisfaction of enjoyment. There are many hurdles to overcome like trying to learn how to present the art in the medium I choose, interacting commanding and controlling it in a logical manner. Many attempts and failures, humps, lumps and bumps have to be weeded out to get to the art show.
Than you for reading
Wishing you enough